Wednesday 19 November 2014

Origins

Greeetings guys and welcome to Ultimate Anime!. I will be analysing various anime series and also bragging about my favourite.  I figured since this is my first post calling it origins would be cool.
As this is my first post I will list and speak about some of my favourite anime.
So my favourite anime right now is Hunter x Hunter
This anime is full of surprises and action, I love it because it makes viewers think along with the characters and have some kind of empathy towards each character.
Another favorite of mine is..
Shingeki No Kiojin; everyone knows as
Attack on Titan
This anime is very suspenseful to me and anything can happen at anytime. Its no wonder why it was rated number 1
Dragon Ball Z
Yes i know the series is finished  and to you viewers it may seem old school but there is no reason why I don't consider this one of the best anime of all time.
I will leave you with this for now  and next time will get into more analysis.  :) later guys.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever checked out Blue Exorcist? If so what are you thoughts?

    ReplyDelete